- Body Style:Air Pear
- Color:Off White
- Fan Size:Model 45
- Mounting Height:Up to 45 ft.
- Coverage Area:Up to 1,500 ft2.
- Velocity ProfileView
- Motor Type:P2
Generate Custom Quote, Submittal, and Guide Spec
If you are seeking products that aren't listed in this menu, call the factory at 888-247-7327, as they may not be compatible.
0-10VDC, 2-20mA, or fixed speed
Temperature control, 0-10VDC, 2-20mA, or fixed speed
Manual wall-mounted speed control, 15A
Manual wall-mounted speed control, 5A
9" Photohydroionization cell to mitigate mold, bacteria, viruses, and odors
SECTION 23 34 39
AIR DESTRATIFICATION FANS
- 1.1 SECTION INCLUDES
- A. Destratification fans for thermal equalization of buildings
- 1.2 RELATED SECTIONS
- A. Section 26 00 00, "Common Work Results for Electrical".
- 1.3 REFERENCES
- A. UL 507: Underwriters Laboratory Standard for Electric Fans.
- B. CAN/CSA C22.2#60335-1: Safety of household and similar electrical appliances.
- C. CE: Product is certified to meet EU consumer safety, health or environmental requirements.
- D: UL 94 5VA: Tests for Flammability of Plastic Materials for Parts in Devices and Appliances.
- E: NEC: National Electric Code.
- F: ETL: Listed for US and Canada in Intertek Directory of Listed Products.
- 1.4 SUBMITTALS
- A. Submit under provisions of Section 01 33 00, "Administrative Requirements".
- B. Product Data: Manufacturer's data sheets for each product, including:
- 1. Preparation instructions and recommendations.
- 2. Storage and handling requirements and recommendations.
- 3. Power requirements and mounting recommendations.
- C. Shop Drawings:
- 1. Placement Drawings: Include manufacturer's placement recommended diagram.
- 2. Wiring diagrams.
- 3. Mounting details, including safety restraint where required.
- D. Manufacturer's Instructions: Provide manufacturer's "Installation & Operation Guide"
- E. Schedule
- 1.5 QUALITY ASSURANCE
- A. Manufacturer Qualifications: Minimum of ten (10) years of product experience. Providing sole source for design, engineering, manufacturing and warranty claims handling.
- 1.6 DELIVERY, STORAGE, AND HANDLING
- A. Deliver products and materials to project site in manufacturer's unopened packaging.
- B. Store products in manufacturer’s unopened packaging until ready for installation.
- 1.7 PROJECT CONDITIONS
- A. Maintain temperature, humidity, and ventilation within limits recommended by manufacturer for optimum results. Do not install products under environmental conditions outside manufacturer's absolute limits.
- 1.8 WARRANTY
- A. Warranty: 30-day money-back customer satisfaction guarantee. Refer to warranty information contained in the “Installation, Operation & Maintenance Guide”.
- B. Factory Refurbish Program: Users can purchase a motor replacement or a new discounted system upon failure outside the warranty period. Contact manufacturer for details.
PART 1 - GENERAL
- 2.1 MANUFACTURERS
- A. Acceptable Manufacturer: Airius, LLC, which is located at: 811 S. Sherman St., Longmont, CO 80501 Toll Free Tel: 888-247-7327; Tel: 303-772-2633; Email: email@example.com; Web: www.airiusfans.com
- 2.2 AIRIUS AIR PEAR DESTRATIFICATION FANS
- A. Performance: Coordinated design of housing, stator and motor shall provide columnar laminar airflow to produce a minimum of 100 fpm at center of column at grade level when installed within 2’-0” of ceiling.
- B. Housing: The fan housing shall be made of PC/ABS resin, rated 5VA for flame resistance, color: Off White (Pantone: Cool Gray 2C)
- C. Safety Cable: Supplied with 6’-0” steel cable fastened to seismic restraint point integrated into housing.
- D. Motor Mounting: Enclosed in housing, above stator.
- E. Stator: The fan shall be equipped with a patented multiple-vane stator coordinated with fan design for maximizing columnar laminar flow.
- F. Certification: UL Standard 507 for Safety Electric Fans, CAN/CSA C22.2#60335-1 and UL 94 5VA as certified by nationally recognized testing laboratory. Acceptable laboratories include ETL, UL or other nationally recognized testing laboratories.
- G. Identification: Permanently affixed manufacturer’s nameplate including the following: Model Number, Serial Number, Motor Power Specifications, Country of Manufacture and Safety Marks: ETL (US & CA) & CE (EU).
- H. Power Cord: 6 foot, 300-volt AC, UL rated, provided with standard 3-prong plug .
- I. Destratification Fan [DF-1] shall be a/an Air Pear Model 45 with the following characteristics:
- 1. Size and Weight:
- Height: 17.90 in.
- Diameter: 14.75 in.
- Weight: 14.00 lb.
- 2. Motor:
- a. P2 motor. Blades molded in one piece with hub. Ball bearings shall be permanently lubricated and shielded. Up to 908 CFM, 2412 RPM, 81.8 dBA. Thermally protected motor with an operating range of -13°F to 158°F.
- b. Recommended ceiling height up to 45 ft. and area coverage up to 1500 sq. ft.
- c. Electrical requirements:
- 1) 120VAC, single phase, 60Hz; 1.60 Amps, 191.9 Watts
- d. Controls shall be coordinated with motor electrical requirements.
- 2.3 ACCESSORIES
PART 2 - PRODUCTS
PART 3 - EXECUTION
DESTRATIFICATION FAN SCHEDULE
|Airius||14.00 lb.||14.75 in.||17.90 in.||908||2412||191.9||1||1,2|
(1) Mount within 2'-0" of ceiling deck
(2) Daisy-chain low voltage control wiring
Stay in Touch with our Newsletter
7,381,129 B2; D514688
ETL Listed US & Canada
UL 507 for Safety Electric Fans
5VA Flame Resistant
CE Certified (EU Compliance)
© 2019 Airius, LLC. All rights reserved.
811 S. Sherman St.