The Designer Series fan is housed in powder-coated aluminum that can be custom painted to blend in with the ceiling, a perfect partner for architecturally-sensitive environments.
The Designer Series is designed to deliver a laminar, non-turbulent column of air from the ceiling to the floor below. It features a patented stator, energy efficient EC motors (available across our entire range), an abundance of control options, and products engineered to fit ceilings ranging from 8 ft. to 125 ft and is available in a powder-coated aluminum housing.
Use the Designer Series to equalize temperature and humidity in buildings through destratification. Reducing stratification increases thermal comfort during summer and winter, reduces ceiling temperature to extend the life of lighting and ceiling mounted equipment, and saves energy. The Designer Series can also be used in spot cooling applications in summer. Due to the higher cost of Designer Series units, we recommend that they be used primarily in public, architecturally-sensitive areas.
Capable of temperature control within 1º to 3ºF, creating up to a 33.2% reduction in HVAC energy use.
Performance and results of units are subject to many variables such as, but not limited to, the interior environment, exterior environment, conditions of building structure, HVAC system performance and/or electrical service and thus actual results may vary.
- Available in custom-painted colors
- Energy-efficient operation (As low as 12W)
- Quick, easy installation in new construction or retrofits
- Patented multi-vane stator and Venturi nozzle maximizes throw
- Speed controls and BMS integration available
- Hangs from beam clamp/bridle ring, chain-link/carabiner, or similar
- ETL Listed in U.S. and Canada
- 5VA Flame Resistance Rated
- Made in the U.S.A.