The Retail Series is commonly used in grocery and retail stores near exterior doors, checkout areas, or in cold case aisles where thermal comfort is difficult to manage due to rapidly-fluctuating environmental factors.
Specifically designed for retail stores, Airius’ Retail Series Narrow Aisle fans provide an elongated airflow pattern to maximize spread down the length of an aisle. Also configurable, the standard nozzle is for areas that do not require an elongated pattern.
Use the Retail Series to equalize temperature and humidity in retail stores through destratification. Reducing stratification increases thermal comfort during summer and winter, reduces ceiling temperature to extend the life of lighting and ceiling mounted equipment, and saves energy. The Retail Series can also be used in spot cooling applications in summer.
Capable of temperature control within 1º to 3ºF, creating up to a 33.2% reduction in HVAC energy use.
Performance and results of units are subject to many variables such as, but not limited to, the interior environment, exterior environment, conditions of building structure, HVAC system performance and/or electrical service and thus actual results may vary.
- Energy-efficient operation (30W)
- Quick, easy installation in new construction or retrofits
- Narrow Aisle or Standard Nozzle versions
- Speed controls available
- Ratcheted handle allows installation at any angle
- Hangs from beam clamp/bridle ring, chain-link/carabiner, or similar
- ETL Listed in U.S. and Canada
- 5VA Flame Resistance Rated
- Made in the U.S.A.